An ample area will be created to offer restful and environmental
space for intergenerational family members to gather and recreate.
classes will be held to discuss issues that families need
to be educated on, such as, environmental solutions to their
water supply, how best to dispose of recyclables, how to save
water, health & nutrition for family cooking, and park
& recreation classes on preserving the surrounding desert
environment, nature, etc.
• Trees, grass (or faux grass)
• Picnic tables, benches & chairs (stackable)
• Outdoor lighting & sprinkler system
• 10 long collapsible dining tables
• Several canopies for shade,
• Swings, slides, jungle gym and various sports equipment
(i.e. soccer balls, etc.)