The Computer Center's primary focus is to accommodate middle
and high school students each hour in an after school program.
Thirty laptop computers are needed to train them on basic use
of the computer, and to help them complete their school work
With two computer teachers and volunteers who will help monitor
the students, the Center seeks to improve their grades and
prepare them for college or vocational schools.
The Center will be open from 2:30-5:30 P.M..
(Three hours required if thirty students are assisted
• Two Volunteer Teachers and Several Staff
• 30 laptop computers, 30 computer chairs & 3 computer
• Wireless connection, Programs for the computers
• Student ID Badge Access Cards
• Security Camera & Alarm for Computer Center
• 4 Printers and one year supply of Paper and Ink.